Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Filled with Love


I've combined two challenges today. The sketch is from MojoMonday and the colors, Poppy Parade, Silver, and White, are from today's Splitcoast Tuesday Color Challenge. I think Poppy Parade is going to be a hit for Valentine's Day!

The stamp set is the new Filled With Love stamp set available now but not pictured in either of the present catalogs. It has a great variety of images to make something special for all your valentines! You can check out all the stamp images below.
Order one of the Filled with Love Bundles listed below and receive a free package of Bitty Buttons.


I hope you enjoyed today's project. I always enjoy and appreciate your comments so please leave one before you go! Have a great day!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Filled With Love clear Bundle (#124381)
Ink: Poppy Parade and Early Espresso Classic Ink
Paper: Brushed Silver, Poppy Parade, Whisper White card stock, In Color Designer Series Paper Pack Hostess Set
Misc: Neutral Glimmer Brads, Mini Library Clips, Brights Designer Buttons, Two Step Owl punch, Full Heart punch, Small Heart punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

5 comments:

Pam~ said...

Oh Martha, I adore the card! Fantastic take on the sketch!!! Have a great day!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Martha! Great job with the sketch and the color challenge! Love all of the fabulous details!

Patti MacLeith said...

WOW! Love all of your elements! What a beauty!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this layout and your Valentine!

Carla said...

Your card is beautiful, Martha. I love that you combined both those challenges. Hugs,