Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Simple Cardinal Christmas

I made this card at a recent workshop I attended by Adriana at Escape to Stamp. This is a great card to demonstrate. It uses all the images from A Cardinal Christmas stamp set; the branches are inked with VersaMark on the Real Red card stock; the cardinal is spotlighted in Real Red ink; Merry Christmas in Old Olive ink; and the main sentiment inside the card.


Along the edge of the Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper is a strip of Sticky Strip with that beautiful Champagne Glass Glitter! Love the glitter! This is my idea of a great Christmas card, great colors, simple layout, easy to reproduce, & its got "glitz"!

Hope you enjoyed today's project. Contact me if you have any questions.

The Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration catalogs will be mailed out mid December. If you would like a copy and aren't already on my mailing list contact me and I'll be happy to put you on my list.


God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, VersaMark
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock, Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper
Misc: Sticky Strip, Chunky Champagne Glass glitter, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 1 3/8" punch

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

How creative, Martha! I never once thought about just featuring the head of the cardinal!

Mary Fish said...

Is that really the glass stuff? Yipes, mine is still unopened. You really rocked this card. Hugs, M

Patti J said...

I think I need some of that 'glass stuff'!!! What a pretty card, Martha! And being a Missouri gal, I am a bit partial to cardinals! Great card for a workshop, too!

Carla said...

Beautiful Martha!!! I love it. Hugs,