Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's a Play Date 17th Birthday and Pals Paper Arts All in One

November is a big month for birthdays in our family. Today's project is for my niece who is turning 17. The sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts and the fun Play Date Designer Series paper were a perfect match for today's project! I love all the bright happy colors in this paper!

The sentiment is from the Perfect Punches stamp set and goes with the Wide Oval punch.

Well, tomorrow is my birthday! I told my family all I wanted was to not clean or cook! Honestly I can't complain about cooking because my husband is a great cook and loves to do it. He does not like to clean up though so being relieved of that duty would be great. A foot rub would be nice too! Now that I think of it I've got a few requests on my birthday list!

Stop back tomorrow as I have a little birthday gift to give away; a little birthday blog candy!

Make sure to stop by the Pals Paper Arts site to see all the amazing projects and play along! I'm honored to say my project last week was one of the Pals Paper Arts Picks of the Week! WooHoo! You can see the project here.

Just some reminders:

Happy Thanksgiving!
God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise card stock, Play Date Designer Series paper
Misc: Wide Oval punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

8 comments:

Carla said...

I love your Birthday card. The colors are fabulous too. Your niece will love it. Hugs,

Patti J said...

What a fun card for a teenager! She will love it :) You two almost share a birthday! Happy Birthday early to you in case I miss you tomorrow! Have a great day with no cooking, no cleaning, and maybe a foot rub!!!

Paper Art Diva-Stephanie Daughtrey said...

Love it! Hope you have a VERY happy birthday!

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you used the numbered DSP - perfect birthday card! And happy to you too!

Patti MacLeith said...

Perfect teen card. Happy Birthday, Martha!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS IN ITALY!!!!DEB AND CATHY

Cards by Gina said...

What a great way to use this DSP! I just love it! Happy Birthday to your niece!

Ann Schach said...

Unique and creative use of this DSP! Love it, Martha!