Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stampin'Up!s Curly Cute for a Quick Card




Here are three quick cards using basically the same layout.

It's easy to change colors and create a whole different look using Stampin'Up! products. The Big Shot and Embossing Folders are another way to easily change the look of your project yet keep the same layout.

Now take that simple layout and change the sentiment. You've got a lot of card possibilities! Stampin'Up!s Curly Cute is a great set to own for just this reason. With it's 5 sentiments you will be able to send cards for just about every occasion! Style and economy all wrapped up in one!

I hope you enjoyed today's projects! If you are new to stamping and need a place to start, purchase the Curly Cute stamp set along with Stampin'Up!s Getting Started Card Stock Collection and Classic Stampin' Spots. You'll see just how fun and easy card making can be!

Contact me to place an order today!

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Curly Cute
Ink: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, (Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink card stock), (Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride card stock), (Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Garden Green card stock)
Misc: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Trim punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch pack, Regals Designer Buttons, Basic Pearls, 5/8" Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Cute quick and easy cards! I especially love the color combination and texture on the third card.

Mary Fish said...

Stunning cards . . . I love this sentiment set and your crisp graphics really show it off! Hugs, M

Carla said...

I agree with Mary, just stunning. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

Those sentiments always look so crisp and professional. I love this set of cards.