Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, October 11, 2010

Stampin'Up! Thoughts & Prayers

Thoughts and Prayers Stamp Set


This stamp set makes it easy to create "get well" and "sympathy" cards. The images are very peaceful images and sentiments very tender.

My color pallet came from Stampin'Up!'s Color Coach, a great tool to help you combine colors. I combined Cajun Craze with Old Olive and a little bit of Not Quite Navy. I softened the card up a bit by sponging the edges of Very Vanilla, and Spritzing the card base using the Color Spritzer.


Thanks for stopping by! Stop back tomorrow for the Pals Blog Hop where we'll be showcasing some great fall the Thanksgiving projects! If you have any questions please contact me and if you have time, leave a comment before you go. I love seeing who has stopped by! Have a great day!

God Bless

Uses All Stampin'Up! products
Recipe:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Cajun Craze & Old Olive Classic Ink, More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker
Paper: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla card stock
Misc: Scallop Trim punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Clips Assortment, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimenstionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig



4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful. Love the snippet of border on the right. Hugs, M

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful,Martha! I love these colors together, and the border is the perfect touch!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the fall colors with this set!

Carey said...

Beautiful job Martha (that's my mom's name). I plan to CASE this. I love my stamp set and always seem to need these.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy