Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stampin'Up! Holiday Mini Catalog

The Stampin'Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is live and ready for you to order our great products for your holiday cards, gifts and scrap books. The whole catalog is amazing but here are some of my favorites.

Angelic Joy Stamp Set
This card also uses the Deck the Halls Designer Series paper available in the Holiday Mini catalog.

Stampin'Up! fabric ~ Deck the Halls Designer Fabric. This fabric is beautiful! I may have to take up sewing.

Day of Gratitude stamp set.
This card uses Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Early Espresso, and Old Olive colors. Beautiful fall colors!

Design-a-House
Decorate the house for any holiday! What a great idea!! This project uses the new Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series Paper.

Paisley Prints stamp set
Not just for cards.
Use the images from this set for scrapbooks, home decor and gifts!

  • Download the on-line version of the Holiday Mini catalog here.
  • If you would prefer the actual catalog over the on-line version contact me, I'm happy to stick one in the mail to you.
  • Here is the "supply list" of materials used in the Holiday Mini projects.
God Bless,

1 comments:

Bali villas said...

very nice holiday gifts..creative above all