Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Last Chance Project!

I am going to be out of town for the next 4 days. I thought you might enjoy some projects from friends and downline. See you next week!


Project by Margaret Massey

My sister made this coaster for me from a 4x4 tumbled tile. She used the stamp set Bloomin' Beautiful which will be retiring at the end of this month and inked it with Black Stazon. It was colored using a Blender Pen and Stampin' Pastels and sealed with a clear sealant to preserve the colors. I use it all the time and love it!!

She has also been trying her hand at using a larger tumbled tile as a trivet. I haven't seen a sample of these but if they turn out as great as the coaster it will make a beautiful gift!
Thanks for the gift, Margaret! I will have to give these a try!

The release of the new Stampin'Up! 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is right around the corner. I'd love to get a copy of this amazing book into your hands! Order your copy($9.95) directly through me (not on-line) and I will ship it priority for free as soon as it arrives here. I will also send the new Definitely Decorative & Summer Mini catalog and any future mini catalogs as they are released through next June.Contact me to order your copy today.



God Bless,


5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Bloomin' beautiful. Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mary! Bloomin' Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your awesome creations!

Pam Giudici said...

Gorgeous! I bought some tiles to stamp on and have not done it yet.

Patti MacLeith said...

Oh how fun to have a sister that stamps! It must be fun to stamp when you are together. I love this project--clever!

Carla said...

What a beautiful gift from your sister. I love it too. Hugs,