Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All A Flutter MojoMonday & SCS Color Challenge


Today project combined this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge and today's color challenge, Real Red, Bermuda Bay, and Kraft over at SplitCoast Stampers. I decided to pull out some of my new stuff to make today's card!!

All the stamps are from the new Summer Mini catalog. The butterfly image is All a Flutter and is inked with Soft Suede ink on Vellum card stock. Personally, I thing they're about to fly off the page! The Vellum makes them look so life-like!

The sentiment is from In a Word stamp set which I love! There are 5 sentiments and each one has part of it emphasized. For example in "Marvelous" the "Us" is emphasized ~ Marvelous Us!

Finally the little butterflies at the top are from the Itty Bitty Bits stamp set and are punched out using one of the punches in the Itty Bitty Shapes pack (a set of 3 different punches for $16.95).

This was so much fun to put together using these new supplies! The Summer Mini has some great products! If you'd like to make your own cards using these supplies just get in touch. I'm happy to help you put your order together. If would like a catalog and don't already have a demonstrator, contact me I'm happy to put one in the mail to you!

Got to go catch some butterflies!!

God Bless,







Recipe:
Stamps: All a Flutter, In a Word, Itty Bitty Bits
Ink: Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay Classic ink
Paper: Very Vanilla, Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper, Kraft card stock
Misc: 5/8" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Itty Bitty Punch Shapes punch pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch, Corner Rounder punch

6 comments:

Crafty-liz said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing. Love the butterflies.

Patti MacLeith said...

I think you are right, those butterflies are about to leave!

Carla said...

Such a beautiful card, Martha. Love the butterflies like that. That touch of red is awesome!!! Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

You are right...when stamped on vellum those butterflies look like they are ready to flutter off of the page! Beautiful!

Angela said...

love it! very elegant!

Mary Fish said...

Glorious . . . the vellum butterflies are amazing. Hugs, M