Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March Pals Blog Hop- Hop into Spring!

Whew, three weeks was a long time to be gone from stamping! Thanks for your encouraging words while I was absent. I'm thrilled to be back and participating in the March Pals Blog Hop.

If you arrived from Mike Funke's website, Stampin' Style, I'm stop #3 on the March Pals Blog Hop and happy you stopped by! I hope you enjoy the entire PALs Hop and make your way all the way around! This group of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators has put together some wonderful Spring and Easter projects to spark you creativity. Should you become lost along the way you can access the entire March Pals Hop lineup here!


My Easter card was created using the Big Shot, Stampin'Up! punches, and the new Shades of Spring Designer Series paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

  • The bowl or basket was cut from the Oval Scallop Frame Die and Chocolate Chip card stock cut in half and edged using the Scallop Trim Border punch.
  • The eggs were created using the Wide Oval punch. The Shades of Spring paper worked perfectly for the background and some of the eggs.
  • The card stock eggs were decorated with 1/4" Circle punched polka dots and ric rac punched with the Scallop Edge punch and the Pinking Hearts Border punch.
  • The sentiment is from the All Holiday stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
  • See the recipe below for a complete list of supplies used.
That's all for Seasons Of Stamping. The March Pals Blog Hop continues with Anne Beale Yancey aka Mukibug. Hop on over for more great projects to bring a bit of Spring to your stamping projects!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holiday (#114916)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (#100908)
Paper: Shades Of Spring (#117160), Certainly Celery (#105125), So Saffron (#105118), Pretty in Pink (#100459), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Orchid Opulence (#100969), & Whisper White card stock (#100730)
Misc: Big Shot (#113439), Oval Scallop Frame (#114521), Wide Oval punch (#112082), Scallop Edge punch (#112091), Pinking Hearts punch (#117649), Scallop Trim Border punch (118402), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), 1/4" Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon (#109031), Dotto (#103305), 1/4" Circle punch (retired)

12 comments:

ottersln said...

This is adorable! I love the simplicity of the eggs.

Ann Schach said...

Love the bowl! Very creative!

Becky said...

I just love these eggs, so adorable.

Regina Mangum said...

Martha, this is so pretty! I love your colors. XO

Jeanne Nielsen said...

I love the "bowl" you created with the oval scallop frame. So often I wish I could do something with that particular die and I have trouble -- I love how you used it! Very colorful and fun spring card! TFS!

Anne Beale Yancey (mukibug) said...

How creative! I love how you did your eggs and the darling basket! :D

Stampin' Diva said...

Love the bowl and the eggs. So creative. You are always thinking of great things.

Debi said...

Love this card. Thank you for sharing your idea. It's a happy card - made me smile.

Lourdes Torres said...

Love both the card and the envelope!

Kim said...

Fantastic Martha!!! How creative - LOVE it!!!

Jessica said...

Very pretty Martha, TFS

Carla said...

Martha, I'm so glad your back, you were so missed!!! I love your card, its so fabulous. I can't wait to make one like it. Hugs,