My Easter card was created using the Big Shot, Stampin'Up! punches, and the new Shades of Spring Designer Series paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog.
- The bowl or basket was cut from the Oval Scallop Frame Die and Chocolate Chip card stock cut in half and edged using the Scallop Trim Border punch.
- The eggs were created using the Wide Oval punch. The Shades of Spring paper worked perfectly for the background and some of the eggs.
- The card stock eggs were decorated with 1/4" Circle punched polka dots and ric rac punched with the Scallop Edge punch and the Pinking Hearts Border punch.
- The sentiment is from the All Holiday stamp set stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.
- See the recipe below for a complete list of supplies used.