Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gardening From The Heart for Mojo Monday


Today's project is for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I combined Stampin'Up!s new Garden From The Heart stamp set available in the new Occasions Mini Catalog with Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper and the In-Colors, Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay. With the busyness of the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper I chose to leave the images simple and uncolored.

Short and sweet today! Hope you enjoyed the project. Sale-a-bration continues through March 31. There is still time to take advantage of all the FREE items and Discount on Starter Kit!! Contact me with any questions!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden From The Heart
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Thoroughly Modern Designer Series paper, Bermuda Bay Textured card stock
Misc: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Circle #2 Die, Big Shot, 5/8" Polka Dot Bermuda Bay ribbon, Curly Label, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

6 comments:

Mary Fish said...

first rate use of this stamp set . . .love the background with the dried bouquets. hugs, m

Cards by Gina said...

Oooh, so very pretty! Love the color combo and the stamps are perfect for this card. Terrific job!

Unknown said...

I just love this set. It is a stamp set that can be used for many occassions. Colors galor, style no object. Keep the post coming, I love your site.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

FANTASTIC color combo!!

Christy said...

Very pretty!

LW said...

I love your card! It is cute!