Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sweet Pea Gift Certificate

Seasons Of Stamping Gift Certificate

A Stampin'UP! gift certificate is always the perfect gift for those passionate about paper crafts! This gift card was created for a customer's sister-in-law. I think just to say "thank you". I know personally I would be like a kid in a candy shop with a Stampin'Up! gift certificate and I sell the stuff!

If you are ever in need of a thoughtful gift from Stampin'Up!, I'll be happy to create a personalized gift card and certificate for you purchased from Seasons Of Stamping.

This gift card is called a "criss cross card". You can view the card instructions at SplitCoast Stampers under "resources". I used Sage Shadow Textured card stock for the card base and layered it with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper. The band was punched using the new Sale-a-bration Scallop Trim Border punch and wrapped with Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon. The butterfly embellishments were done using the Stampin'Up! Beautiful Wings Embosslit. Voila!

Thank you all for making my 2 year anniversary such a success!

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps:
Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)


Ink:
Basic Black (#101179)


Paper:
Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (#117161), Sage Shadow (#108695) and Rose Red (#108696) Textured Card Stock


Misc:
Scallop Trim Border punch (#118402 SAB), Beautiful Wings Embosslits (#118138), Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (#117289), Round Tab punch (108340)

4 comments:

Patti J said...

What a pretty pocket card, Martha! I love the spring-like colors, and those little butterflies are just darling! As I look out onto lots of snow on the ground, and rain coming down, it makes me smile!!!

Carla said...

What a lovely gift certificate. Very pretty. Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Beautiful!

The Sweet Pea paper looks gorgeous on your criss cross card.

Mary Fish said...

What a delightful way to wrap up the perfect gift! Hugs, M