Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Digital Studio & My Michele





Welcome to the digital age & My Digital Studio!

I love My Digital Studio! My daughter ran in her first 5k race this weekend. Usually the pictures just sit in my computer but, Sunday I opened up My Digital Studio and scrapbooked her event.

I chose one of the Designer Templates, Sunny Days, for my pages. The colors are perfect Florida colors, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive!

Just drag and drop your photos. Add any text you want to add and you've got a completed page. Of course there is a lot of embelishing you can add but, my goal yesterday was to complete her pages before the Super Bowl!

Scrapbooking is only one of the uses for My Digital Studio, often called MDS. MDS really is a digital studio! For more information contact me and also see the side bar. I've gone through the My Digital Studio certification program and am happy to answer any questions you have.

Also, join me tomorrow for another PALs Hop! We'll be showcasing products from the Sale-a-bration catalog, Stampin'Up!s most popular promotion of the year. You won't want to miss it!

God Bless,

Shop My Stampin'Up! Website! It's Just a Click Away!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Oh so fun. Love your pages. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Fantastic . . . thanks for sharing your daughter's race! Hugs, M