This card I cased from Cindy over at Stamps Paper & Ink. Of all my stamp sets, I think Lovely As A Tree has to be my favorite. There is just something about these trees. They lend themselves to so many uses, colors and techniques.
- Stamp the image in white ink onto black card stock.
- Color the image with colored pencils.
- Outline the image with a white gel pen.
- I added glitter to some of the branches.
- I stamped the tree with Very Vanilla Craft ink onto Basic Black card stock and let it dry.
- I took my Watercolor pencils and colored over the Very Vanilla branches and trunk using the greens and browns. I did this randomly and didn't color over the entire image.
- I highlighted the branches with my White Uni-ball Signo Gel pen, outlining the curves of the branches.
- Using the Two-Way Glue pen, I put thin lines of glue randomly along some of the branches and covered the glue with Fine Celery Cosmo Stampin' Glitter. I heat set it using my Heat Tool for a few seconds.