Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wrapping 101: #5 Gum Wrappers



These cute slider boxes are holding packages of gum. What a great way to decorate gum packages. Lift the bow and see what's hiding! This is an easy project with a lot of adaptablility. I used Cast-a-Spell DSP but only the "happy" sides; the skulls had to stay hidden. I don't do scarey very well, just ask anyone in my family.
I love how the punch creatures turned out. The bear is copied from Angie Kennedy's pattern over at Chic'n Scratch.
All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge.


God Bless,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute these little gum sliders are and just the things for all our little ghost and gobblins. love your site.

Deanna

Sarah said...

How very cute! I love the bear!

Sarah

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Really great idea, Martha.

I am going to try this too!

Margaret Moody said...

This are all so cute, Martha! I love that you're doing this! Great idea! I can't wait to see what inspiring projects you post each day!

Carla said...

I love your punch creatures too. How cool. Love the these sliders. *smile*

LeAnne said...

Very cute ideas!

Melissa said...

Who wouldn't love these?

Dee said...

Thanks for sharing all your fabulous ideas!