Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wrapping 101: #14 ~ You've Got To Eat Your Fruit First!

Today's project is candy disguised as fruit! I got the template for this at last year's convention or regionals (can't remember) as a swap from Patricia Strait. The little strawberry in front is the one she created.


I enlarged the template to create larger fruit. The orange in the back is probably the size of an apple, and the "plums?" are a bit smaller. My candy holders are hiding miniature candy bars but you could put all kinds of treats in these.

All project information, pictures, recipe, and instructions will be made available after the challenge is over. Also, if you have an idea you would like to share please see this post for more information on participating.

Check back tomorrow for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

10 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very Cool!

This would be a great idea to give to kids and put a baggie of fruit snacks inside.

Thanks for the ideas, Martha.

Renees Stampin Corner said...

Oh my gosh your blog is my favorite.. WOW you put the tv Martha to shame. THese designs of your are just WONDERFUL< BEAUTIFUL. Wow it is like Christmas morning when I open up your site to see what is next.

Renee

Tiffany said...

Oh, these are darling Martha! Love it!!!

Miss Mike said...

How cute are those! I can't wait to see the template.

I am new to your blog and LOVE all your ideas! I have you in my favorites and will be back soon!

lisa808 said...

I love making the little strawberries and usually put Hershey Kisses in them. Thanks for the idea of enlarging the pattern.

Cards by Gina said...

I love these! I wish I could think of a wrapping so I could join the fun...and get the instructions at the end. These posts are amazing! I'll put my thinking cap on.

Melissa said...

OMG! Stinkin adorable!

Patti MacLeith said...

My kinda fruit! So cute!

Margaret Moody said...

These are so cute, Martha! Love how you made them in different colors to make different fruits! Thanks for sharing!

Carla said...

Oh wow, I think these are so wonderful and fun. You are one busy gal with this project. Hugs,