Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wrapping 101: #13 ~ Stampin'Up! Sweet Centers


This project was created using the new stamp set from Stampin'Up!, Sweet Centers and the new Sweet Treat Cups available in the Holiday Mini Catalog.

This project originated with SU demonstrator, Carrie Fitch. She created a beautiful flower arrangement for her mom using these products and Iridescent Ice.

The project is a bit labor intensive but worth it when you see those glittering flowers! I used pencils for stems thinking this would be a great class treat, sugar and a pencil ~ what a combination!

Through November 30, host a workshop totaling $250 and choose an item from the Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10. (That's how I got this great stamp set!) This Stampin'Up! promotion excludes My Digital Studio and hostess sets. I'd be happy to help you host a catalog workshop or one in the Melbourne, Florida area. Contact me!

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge. Also, if you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.


Hope to see you back here tomorrow for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! So colorful and cheerful looking! Thanks for sharing.
I'm really enjoying your 101 nuggets!
Ansa

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Hey! I just saw this on splitcoast and it really caught my eye.

Love your glittered flowers.

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, I'm having so much fun looking at your ideas! Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

"Sweet" project!

Wendy said...

Hi I just saw these on Facebook and had to check them out. Adorable!! I love all the glitter!

Kim said...

Love the sparkle of these flowers - too cute!

Country Mouse said...

These are adorable! What a super cute idea!!!! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! What a great gift idea and I love the use of the pencils. What teacher wouldn't love to get these? TFS!

Linda Callahan said...

I would have definitely used these as rewards in my classroom - great idea!

d'Dragon said...

Saw this creation on SCS - very impressed, so creative & cute to boot!

lisa808 said...

So pretty!