Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 14, 2009

Wrapping 101: #3 ~ Cookies Anyone?


Welcome to the first post in the series "Wrapping 101" or "101 Ways to Wrap Treats". For the next 30 days, I will be showing you ways to disguise and decorate all sorts of edible treats. Whether it's a gift or just a special treat for your family, I hope you will find some projects you can use in the up coming holidays. At the end of the "challenge", I will compile the projects with pictures, recipes and instructions into a document for download.


I'd love you to share your wrapping ideas. Read this post for all the details on participating.

Today I'm wrapping cookies. These are big 4" cookies wrapped in colorful card stock and Autumn Splendor Designer Series Paper with a fall and Thanksgiving theme. These would be perfect for school parties, luncheons, or a special treat for your family. How would you use the pouches? I'd love to hear your ideas; share them in a comment below.

Stop back tomorrow for more "Wrapping 101".

God Bless,

17 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

What a cute way to wrap a cookie!

Stampin' Diva said...

Great idea. Such a cute idea, Martha.

Liz Hughes said...

Martha, I love it! What a wonderful way to wrap a cookie!!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

YUMMMMMMM - E!

I love this idea.

Ann Schach said...

Cute way to wrap cookies! Wish I had one of them right now!

Linda Callahan said...

Absolutely love this wrapping project of yours - the cookie wraps are terrific!

Melissa said...

Who wouldn't want one of these?

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, no, now I'll have a new collection to start! These cookie wrappers are adorable! Love what you're doing for the next month. You're amazing!

Carla said...

So sweet... love your candy wrapper idea!!! I can't wait to see them all. *smile*

Kim said...

Adorable idea!

Sophia said...

I LOVE your new theme of Ways to Wrap Treats!! And these cookie wrappers are ADORABLE!!

Maybe I'm missing something but is there a template for this. I guess it should be pretty easy to figure out but if it's available, I'd like a template!

Thanks and looking forward to more!

Martha said...

Hi Sophia,
I'm going to compile all the projects, recipes, and instructions and make them available at the end of the challenge. This specific project is a diaper fold.

Lisa O. said...

Love the Wrapping 101 idea! I am looking forward to the rest of your wrappings!

Fran said...

Wow! thanks so much for sharing all these great ideas! I look forward to seeing what you post next!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Did you use some sort of special cutter for the scalloped circular labels?

Martha said...

The labels use Stampin'Up!s Scallop Circle punch, the 1 3/8" circle punch, and the 1 1/4" circle punch. They are all Stampin'Up! punches

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Martha! I'll have to check those punches out!