Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Garden Whimsy

The inspiration for this card came from this picture out of the catalog Chasing Fireflies. This is another challenge from splitcoast stampers. I love the colors in this picture. If I had time to play with this card more, I would change my ladybugs a bit but, I have an 8 year old calling my name which wins over the ladybugs. They are fun though, flying all over the card!


The colors I used were all from the Bold Brights series; Green Galore, Gable Green, Real Red, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, & Pixie Pink.

TIP: The two little lady bugs were stamped using our Stampin' Write markers. I colored the bodies with Real Red Stampin' Write marker and the antennas and trails with Basic Black Stampin' Write marker. This makes stamping multiple colors on one stamp very easy.


For all you gardeners out there, this is a beautiful stamp set to own.
Order your supplies today to create your own cards using Garden Whimsy!


God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Gable Green, Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Eyelet Border punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch Word window punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


r3cvb8p2qw

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Those colors are perfect for this card and those stamps! Very cute!

Ann Schach said...

What a happy card! I love this stamp set now that I see what can be done with it!

Carla said...

I love this... gorgeous.

Patti MacLeith said...

Cute card made with a cute set that I hadn't noticed before!

Liz Hughes said...

What a cute card! I've never seen this set used before...now that I've seen what can be done with it I might have to make room for it on my next order!