Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, July 10, 2009

Circle Circus In Colors


I'm loving this new stamp set, Circle Circus. The designs are beautiful and each fits inside one of our punches. For a different look, take a smaller circle punch and punch a section of the design out like I did in the 3/4" circles along the bottom. These are all designs from the Circle Circus stamp set.

The colors I used were Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Pretty in Pink.

The design idea for this card is from the "Limited Supplies Challenge" on SplitCoast stampers. This weeks
challenge was to crop part of a design and repeat it at least 3 times in the card.

Card challenges are a great way to keep your creativity flowing! SplitCoast Stampers has one every day.


Have a great weekend!
God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Circle Circus (#115778), Define Your Life (#114950)
Ink: Melon Mambo (#115656)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (#115719), Melon Mambo (#115719), Pretty in Pink
(#106525) Textured Card stock, Whisper White (#100730)
Misc: Scallop Circle punch (#109043), 3/4" Circle punch (#107217), Scallop Edge punch (#112091), Corner Rounder punch (#109047), Stampin' Dimensionals
(#104430)

3 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a fun color combo!

Very pretty.

Ann Schach said...

These colors look neat together! The use of Circle Circus makes for a fun card!

Denise said...

I love how you placed the circles in the corners - very cute!