Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 20, 2009

The Benefits of Becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator Part 1


From July 15 through August 31



While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet! Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85! This limited Starter Kit contains everything you need to:
  1. Take advantage of the demonstrator's discount
  2. Begin holding workshops and classes
  3. Build a stamping business that fits your needs and your time
  4. Earn an income

But that's not all.

As a member of my Seasons Of Stamping downline:

You will receive a one month subscription to the Business Stampers Coaching Group. This group has been a invaluable resource in helping me build my business.

Membership in the Coaching group includes:

  • Monday Morning Motivational Audio Message-
  • Tuesday Coaching Challenge-
  • Wednesday Business-Building Traning Video-
  • Thursday Blog Evaluation Video-
  • Friday/Weekend Coaching Challenge-
  • Monthly Members-Only Conference Call-
  • BSCG Message Board- Members-only discounts on SIMB products and services.
  • 12-MONTH BUSINESS SUCCESS PROGRAM - this 12-month program will take a formulaic approach to helping you get from Point A to Point B with your stamping business, whatever that may be for you, in a specific period of time. I wish I had this information when I first started my business.

You will also be able to take advantage of the support offered by myself and my (small but growing) virtual downline group . This is an on-line group sharing business tips, workshop ideas, project samples, and friendships. A great resource for your business and your hobby.

Contact me. I'd love to talk to you about the opportunity "To Love what you do and Share what love, as you help others enjoy Creativity!

God Bless,

1 comments:

Tajhaa said...

your site looks very interesting and i am definitely going to join this siet and get my mother to also b/c some of the things up here we are very interested in...keep up the good work...nice cards