Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, June 22, 2009

June Divine Design - The Free & The Brave



I have so enjoyed this stamp set, which we will be saying farewell to in a few days! Don't miss purchasing it and remember FREE shipping through June on all orders on-line or placed directly through Seasons Of Stamping. Contact me to place your order.At our June Divine Design class, we made a card to go along with this piece for our scripture collection. The scripture we used is Psalm 46:1,2, "God is our refuge and strength, therefore we will not fear". We will be using this scripture again in July as we make cards for "Operation Gratitude".

It's not too late to join us for our monthly Divine Design class as we create a project to bles
s someone with and one to put in to a scripture collection for ourselves. Check out my Events Calendar to the right for the next class and pay securely through Paypal at the above link.

Tip: The stars on the stamp are the same size as Stampin'Up!s Small Star punch. I love how Stampin'Up! takes the time to coordinate their products!! It makes creating fun and easy.

Here are the Stampin'Up! supplies you will need to complete this project.
Recipe:
Stamps: The Free & The Brave (#114962)
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Paper: Riding Hood Red , Brillant Blue (#100721), Whisper White (#100730), Vellum card stock (#101856), 5x5 Art Journal(#108495)
Misc: Large Oval punch (#112082), Small Star punch(#109045), Gold brads (#104337) , Glue dots (#103683)


God Bless,

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Neat idea! Plus, your blog is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Love your blog! Nice job!

The project is really nice!

Patti MacLeith said...

Of course I love this set! My son deploys on July 31st. He will be getting LOTS of cards with these images. Love your blog, too! Looking forward to visiting often!