Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, June 26, 2009

Get The Scoop! Open House


To peak at more NEW Stampin'UP! products and projects, join me on Monday, June 29th, for my "Get The Scoop" Open House where we'll preview the NEW 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog.
  • New Stampin'Up! products and projects displayed!
  • Retired Stampin'Up! stamps, paper, and embelishments on SALE!
  • Scavenger Hunt through the new catalog!
  • Door Prizes!
  • And of course, Ice Cream!
1pm-3pm & 6pm-8pm
615 Pinetree Drive, Indialantic (map)
RSVP please (just click)





0 comments: