Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Divine Design Class: Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Oh!, I wish my photography did these pictures justice. Click on the picture to get a better view of it. Today was our first Divine Design class. We were a small group of 3 and 3 children, and had a wonderful time creating scripture cards. These two cards my friend, Dany, made for her daughters away at college. I know they will love them. The colors are beautiful and the scripture timeless, Jeremiah 29:11. Come join us the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month from 10:30am till we're done. An evening time is also available at 6:30pm if interest allows. If you would like to bring your own verse, let me know before the class and I'll have your scripture card ready. RSVP before each week's class.
Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays, Always in My Thoughts
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Ivory card stock, and Good Morning Sunshine DSP.
Misc.: Button Bouquet, Earth Element brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Corner Rounder punch.

0 comments: