Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Divine Design: Autumn Vine DSP



Join me the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month as we create scripture based projects. Beginning January 28th from 10:30-11:30am and in the evening from 6:30-7:30pm.
At each class, you will recieve a sketch pattern, scripture card, and materials to complete the projects. One project will be made to bless someone with and the second to put into a scripture collection of your choosing for yourself. You will need to bring your own adhesive and paper snips(scissors). Cost is $5.00 (refundable with a Stampin'Up! order). RSVP by Monday the week of each class.


These pictures are of scripture based projects I created for the Divine Design challenge on Splitcoast Stampers today. It was a great day, to say the least! Hope you can join me.

God Bless,
Martha

If you would like to participate from out of town, let me know. I will mail you the projects.



















2 comments:

Winter said...

I found your projects you created on the Devine Design thread. You did a great job. I have been trying to ask everyone how to get my card on the devine design gallery, but no one will reply back. If you could, could you let me know how to do it? I already have my own gallery with Splitcoast stampers, I just don't know how to get it on theirs . Thank You for your time. Here is my blog if you can help me http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Winter

Winter said...

By the way love your playlist, I listen to all of them!