Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Sixth Day of Christmas: Christmas Tree Box and My New Light Box!





I made these boxes last night to hold Christmas money given to my older three children from their grandmother. The boxes were created in about a half hour. They were easy to make and looked beautiful on the tree. I found the tutorial here on Splitcoast.



The neatest thing is that my son, George, made me a light box/tent for Christmas! This is the first picture I've posted using it. He said it cost him around $30 to make. It takes about 10 minutes to put it together and adjust the lighting. I really love it! Thanks George!



Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Burst
Ink: Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Misc: Large Star Punch, Iridescent Ice Emboss Powder, White and Red Taffeta Ribbon


If you would like a template of the Christmas Tree box or more information on the light box just get in touch.

Hope you all are having a blessed Christmas.

Martha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the boxes, so cute! And I'm very jealous about the light box. lol adriana