Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Second Week of Thanksgiving: Thankful Thoughts

This week's project is a great way to record memories from your Thanksgiving celebration. The idea comes from Suzanne Dean . Have each person at your Thanksgiving table write down what they are thankful for and what hopes they have for the future. The cards are kept in a small box resembling a pizza box. This is a beautiful and easy way to preserve your family's "blessings" year after year.


Contact me if you need supplies to create this project, have any questions, or need more detailed instructions.

Recipe: All Stampin'Up! Products

Stamps: Thoroughly Thankful, Autumn Harvest(I love this stamp set!)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White card stock. Autumn Vine DSP.

Misc: Sticky tape, Earth Elements Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, ticket punch.

Hope you enjoy this project!



0 comments: