Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, October 17, 2008

First Week of Thanksgiving: Blessing Mix


Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday as I had planned. My eldest daughter turned 20 which took some special birhtday planning and kept me away from the computer.
This is a "Blessing Mix" box. Each item in the trail mix represents some part of Thanksgiving.



This is an easy project to make with the whole family. I will use the smaller ones as table favors this Thanksgiving and the larger one as a gift to brighten someone's Thanksgiving Day. I love the Designer Series Paper used, Autumn Vine. You will be seeing this used in all 4 weekly projects. The large box used 2 sheets of 8.5x11 card stock and the smaller box used 1 sheet of card stock. The Blessing Mix contains bugles, pretzels, candy corn, nuts, dried fruit, m&m's, and hershey's kisses.
Recipe:
Paper: chocolate chip, really rust, whisper white, very vanilla card stock, & Autumn Vine DSP
Ink: Sage shadow stampin' write marker
Misc.: Designer Brads, 5/8" chocolate chip ribbon, Large Cellophane Bags, stampin' dimensionals.
Check back this weekend for the project instructions, poem, and hopefully clearer pictures.
Pray for our country this Thanksgiving.
Have a blessed day,
Martha

0 comments: