Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October Happenings at Stampin'Up!

On Line Ordering
On-line ordering is now available on our Stampin'Up! website. You will receive Hostess benefits with any qualifying order. I love it, you can now shop at Stampin'Up! in your pjs! Visit my website at www.marthastewart.stampinup.net

Happy Birthday, Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating their twentieth birthday by giving YOU a 20 percent discount on a selection of birthday stamp sets with a $20 purchase of any Stampin’ Up! products. Birthday stamps are some of the most popular and widely used, so take advantage of this special offer before it ends October 31! This card is by Stampin'Up! demonstrator, Maxine Conrad, and uses one of the special offer stamp sets, "Crazy for Cupcakes".


0 comments: