Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Clear Envelope Brag Book

This project (as I've heard a number of northern demonstrators say) is just "stinkin' cute"! I made this for a friend of mine who loves Halloween. She can keep yearly pictures of her children in it and enjoy it for years to come. This is also an easy and versatile project. Besides being a Brag Book you could use it for holiday recipes, journaled memories from an event, scrap book and the list goes on. The recipe for this project is: Haunting Halloween Stamp Set; Stazon Black, Summer Sun, Only Orange inks; Black, So Safron, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White Card Stock; Haiku DSP; Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Eyelets, Clear Embossing Powder and Clear Medium Envelopes. Thank you to my up line, Adriana, for the idea. Tutorial from SCS, Clear Envelope Brag Book

0 comments: