Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Belated Earth Day: Big Shot, Top Note

Happy Belated Earth Day! This card proves you can recycle just about anything. I created this card using a very dear item to me, my Super Big Gulp cup. I've tried to cut back to just the Gulp but, haven't been successful. My family has hopes I will kick the Big Gulp habit one day. Until then, I hope you enjoy this card and are encouraged to incorporate those everyday items into your crafting creations. Reuse & Recycle!


If you ever questioned what the Big Shot can cut, here is another item it cuts like paper. Stampin'Up! has over 50 materials listed that the Big Shot can cut through making this a great crafting tool with endless possibilities. Contact me today for a demonstration of the Big Shot or click here for more information.

Enjoy,
Martha

Recipe:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Glorious Green, Black
Misc: Top Note Bigz Die, Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Sticky strip, Glue Dots
Recycled Items: Big Gulp Cup and Lid



2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Very creative! I would have never thought of using a Big Gulp cup!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love the project, but must ask... was this a spare cup? What are you going to do now? lol