Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Creating Pretty Cards Challenge


Can't believe this is the last day of April.  I should be making a graduation card since my youngest son is graduating from college this weekend! I opted for one of those cards that moves and plays music. Shame on me, I know!
Instead,  I created a birthday card for the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge at Craft Project Central (CPC34). I never seem to have enough birthday cards.

CPC34

There is a lot going on in this sketch. I thought it might be too busy with the use of Birthday Basics DSP, but I was happy with the final result. The stamp set is Sketched Birthday.


Card Dimensions:
Card Base- 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Crisp Cantaloupe piece - 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
Birthday Basic DSP- candles - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" 
Very Vanilla piece2 3/4" x 3 1/3"
Crisp Cantaloupe piece - 2 3/8" x 3 1/2"
Birthday Basic DSP - balloons - 3/4" x 5 1/2" 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed today's project. I always appreciate your comments; if you have a moment please leave one.

Today is the last day to leave a comment on my project at Craft Project Central. Tomorrow I will randomly choose a winner from the comments. The winner receives all the project instructions for April from Craft Project Central!


Till Next Time,



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the sketch Martha, thanks for sharing! :)

Judi Sparks said...

Very cute card Martha! Thanks for playing along this month.