Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Craft Project Central: Minion Birthday Party!

I love these guys! They just make me smile. Today's Craft Project Central projects are by Buffy Coopper.


These little cuties are a fun addition to any party. With the Big Shot, Fringe scissors, card stock, and a few other tools, you can easily create your own army of Minion party-goers! For project details, please visit Craft Project Central. 

Till Next Time,

1 comments:

Frenchie said...

Martha my friend , I love it ... There so cute !
Hugs frenchie