Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Craft Project Central: Creating With the Envelope Punch Board


Craft Project Central has some great projects for today's post created by Regina Andari of WorkinOutTheInks.  I'm looking forward to creating some of these myself!


The Envelope Punch Board is no longer a new tool, but there are plenty of new ways to create with it.  Learn to make a fun camera-shaped gift card holder, two treat holders—one of which is shaped like a purse, a clasp envelope, a candy wrapper box, and a really easy card with a coordinating envelope.  These are just a few of the fun things that can be created with the Envelope Punch Board!

For project details, visit Craft Project Central.

Till Next Time,

0 comments: