Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 18, 2011

Stampin'Up! Convention ~ A Great Reason to Join!

Project by Linda Callahan using the new My Friend stamp set and the new Hostess Set Perfect Words

Do you remember the feeling of accomplishment when you created your first handmade card or scrapbook page? Do you remember the excitement you had wanting to show your project to whomever would listen? Now if you can remember, multiply it 100 fold and you have the annual Stampin'Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah that took place last week.

It was an amazing 4 days packed with beautiful projects, new products, surprises, prizes, laughter, cheers and even a few tears. We all came together (3000+) united in the fact that we LOVE what we do and love Stampin'Up!

Today's beautiful project was one I received in a card swap at the convention from Stampin'Up! demonstrator and friend, Linda Callahan, over at Stampin' Season. You meet so many wonderful people in this business. One of many great reasons to join the Stampin'Up! family.

And, I'd love to have you join my downline team. We meet together monthly on Skype and locally as well. Through the end of July, you can join Stampin'Up! for only $99 and receive a special starter kit worth $185.00 plus a specially created Christmas Keepsake project kit worth $40. Contact me and let's chat about the possibilities!

God Bless,

Linda's recipe:
Stamps: My Friend(#122587), Perfect Words(#122472clear)
Ink: Basic Black(#101179)
Paper: Very Vanilla(#101650), Basic Black(#121045), Melon Mambo(#115320), Daffodil Delight(#119683) card stock, First Edition Specialty paper(#121878), Neutrals Collect Paper Stack(#117157)
Misc: Victoria Crochet Trim(#118481), Basic Pearls(#119247)
Tools of the Trade: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch(#122464), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack(#118309), Large Oval punch(#119855), Small Oval punch(retired)

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Oooh, I got one of these too! It was FABULOUS meeting you!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh we did have some laughs together! I would so sign up under you if I were your neighbor :)

Ann Schach said...

It was great meeting you in person, Martha! I miss my PALS :( Maybe I will jump on a plan headed for Florida this winter!