Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Never too late for a Let It Snow card!

One would think that of all people, a Stampin'Up! demonstrator would get cards out on time! In order to catch the coat tails of Christmas as it leaves, I decided to send out a "Let It Snow" card cause you know it's snowing somewhere!


Yesterday I spent the day making 40 of these cards using pretty much the same layout; Big On Christmas stamp set, Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series paper, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, and Glass Glitter. I found that Sticky Strip works great with Glass Glitter!


Today and tomorrow are the last days to order from the Holiday Mini catalog so there is still time to stock up on your favorites from that catalog. Unfortunately the Candy Cane Christmas paper you see here is no longer available. So, take one last look at the Holiday Mini catalog and contact me to place an order or order on-line at your leisure here!

The new Occasions Mini catalog goes live on January 1st. If you are one of my customers, you should have already received one along with the Sale-a-bration catalog. Let me know if you did not. If you would like one, contact me. I would be happy to put one in the mail to you!

God Bless!



Recipe:
Stamps: Big On Christmas
Ink: Basic Gray Classic Ink pad, Real Red & Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White card stock, Vellum card stock, Candy Cane Christmas Designer Series paper
Misc: Sticky Strip, Glass Glitter, Big Shot, Northern Frost Decorative Strip, Corner Rounder, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Carla said...

Wow, 40 cards... you are good!!! I love these. So fun and colorful, your details are so cool. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Forty cards! Yowza...you have been a busy stamper! Cute designs, too!