Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Let's Catch Up Tuesday Evening!

CHANGE OF PLANS
CHANGE OF PLANS
CHANGE OF PLANS
CHANGE OF PLANS
CHANGE OF PLANS

Well as the saying goes "the best laid plans of mice and men oft go astray". This Tuesday will be Spring Break for many of the local schools. I'm going to move the "Let's Catch Up" workshop from Tuesday morning to that evening at 7pm. So plan for a bit of "girl's night out" this Tuesday, March 30!
For details on the "Let's Catch Up!" Workshop click here. And remember to RSVP by Monday, March 29.
God Bless,

0 comments: