Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pals Blog Hop - Sale-a-bration - It's all about FREE products!


Welcome to the February PALS Hop! If you are arriving from Anne Beale-Yancey's website, I'm stop number 16. You have a couple more stops before you are done! If you are just starting, I hope you enjoy the entire PALS Hop and make your way all the way around! This group of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators has put together some wonderful projects using the FREE Sale-a-bration products to spark your creativity. Should you become lost along the way, you can access the entire Holiday Hop lineup here!



My first two projects are for that hard to create group, the men in your life. The inspiration for these cards came from SadieNZ over at Splitcoast Stampers. I'm highlighting the Vintage Labels stamp set available in Sale-a-bration.
  • The card base is Very Vanilla cut at 4 1/4"x 11" scored at 5 1/2".
  • The diagonal layers are Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and To The Nines Specialty paper cut at 4 1/8"x 5 3/8". Cut the sheets diagonally in both directions to create the triangle pieces.
  • The Happy Birthday sentiment was inked in Chocolate Chip inside the oval Vintage Label and punched using the Large Oval punch. The "For You" sentiment was inked in Always Artichoke on Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand card stock. One label was perfectly punched with the Scallop Circle punch and the 1" Circle punch. One layered on top of the other.

Of course I can't resist wrapping a "treat". This adorable bread box is a project from my Wrapping 101 Series and holds a 3x5 loaf of bread. The perfect gift to welcome a new neighbor. This project combines three Sale-a-bration products, Welcome Neighbor Designer Series paper, Good Neighbor stamp set, and the Scallop Trim Border punch. Paired with Bermuda Bay Textured card stock and 5/8" Polka Dotted Bermuda Bay ribbon, it makes a beautiful project.

Well, that's it for Seasons Of Stamping. I hope you enjoyed the projects and found something to peak your interest and create! I'd love to hear your comments before you leave.

The PALS Hop continues with the next stop, Jason's Stampin' Pad, aka Stampin' dad! I know he'll have some creative projects to share!

God Bless,

17 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love the bread "wrapper"! You are the Queen of Wrap! Delightful and cheery! The masculine cards are great, too!

Linda Callahan said...

Your cards are so simple yet elegant - love them! And those houses are the perfect wrapper!

Cards by Gin said...

Love those vintage labels on your cards and that bread gift box with matching card is soooo wonderful!

Mike said...

Really nice projects. I am really liking that Good Neighbors set. And what a beautiful job you did using it!
Mike

soulstamper said...

Love the house set! So cute

Regina Mangum said...

Wow Martha, you were a busy bee! These are just wonderful. So elegant!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Love the ideas for masculine cards. I need to make more of these.

That bread box is absolutely awesome. The recipient is going to feel so honored to receive such a great gift.

Anita said...

Cute project! Awesome cards!

Liz Hughes said...

Wow, you've been busy! Wonderful masculine cards - they are so difficult to create so I'm always looking for ideas. The bread box is just too cute! After seeing it I finally broke down and bought your wrapping pdf. Great projects. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Your bread box is fab!! Perfect for a neighbor. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim said...

What an awesome house warming gift your bread box would be - so cute Martha. Love the designs of your masculine cards too!! Always need ideas for those - thanks for the inspiration

Lourdes Torres said...

I love your bread box! Terrific idea.

Inking A Colorful Journey said...

Long live the Queen of Wrap!! Great job Martha!

Margaret Moody said...

Where do I start, Miss Martha! I love them all! Great masculine cards! Love the simple but elegant design and the versatility of the layout! Great way to show off DSP, too! The bread box is just too cute! Love how the border of houses wraps around the box and how you used the Scallop Trim Border punch around the edges! Love the coordinating gift card, too! Outstanding job! Thanks for sharing your inspiring projects!

Carla said...

What pretty projects. I love them all! Your cards are so elegant and that bread wrapper is so fun. Hugs,

lorijane mittlestadt said...

You AMAZE me! Baking and crafty paper wrapping. People will be buying up real estate in your neighborhood for these tastefully wrapped tasties! I may have to invest in your tutorial--I remember all the inspiration during the holiday season. Stamp On, Martha! lorijane

Mary Fish said...

I was sooo impressed with the clean, vintage labels cards . . . but this went off the charts with the bread box. so clever. hugs, m