Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two Years!

It has been 2 incredible years as a demonstrator with Stampin'Up! When I first joined I never intended to become a demonstrator I just wanted the 20% discount. I got that and a whole lot more. I can't imagine not being part of the Stampin'Up! family and Stampin'Up! not being a part of mine. The relationships I've developed with other Stampin'Up! demonstrators and with some of the staff at Stampin'Up! are precious friendships that I'll always cherish.



My 1st Card

In looking back over the last two years, I came across my very FIRST card! Can you believe I have the 1st card I ever made?? I made it as a valentine for my husband's grandmother. She is in a nursing home now so, a lot of her things came back to us; including this card. I love that little "Loads of Love" truck. I remember I used my Stampin' Pastels and Blender pen to color it and was thrilled with how it turned out.

But I didn't get here today by myself. A BIG thank you to my customers who have graciously kept me as their demonstrator locally and over the Internet. To thank you, I have TWO special offers.

1. Place an order of $50 or more on-line or order directly from me and receive:
  • 1 Free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog
  • 1 Free Class (up to $15 - usable through December 2010). If you are out of state I will email you the class kit if one is available
  • 15 Card Bases from one of the 5 color families with Medium Envelopes - your choice of color family
  • FREE Shipping
2. If becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator interests you, I hope you will consider joining my Seasons Of Stamping Downline. Click here to read more about becoming a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator. You can sign up on-line using my password (season1) or directly through me. If you sign up today, you will receive all of the above plus:
  • a FREE Wrapping 101.pdf
  • a $15 Seasons Of Stamping Gift Certificate for the new Occasions Mini catalog

These 2 offers are available through midnight tonight as part of my 2 Year Anniversary Celebration! All on-line orders will receive their "anniversary" specials separately from their order including a check for the shipping charges. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

So, what are you waiting for? Carpe Diem!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Stacey Mowery said...

Martha, I am in Kansas City and I ran across your blog through Split Coast Stampers last fall. I love your creativity and enjoy seeing your knew ideas!! Thank you for sharing with some of us that could never make a class!!!! I would have never believed you have only been at this for 2 years!!! Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Ann Schach said...

Congratulations, Martha! Here's to many more years!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

That's a pretty great 1st card!

Happy Anniversary... so glad to be part of "your family". :)

Mary Fish said...

adorable "worn" look on the truck . . . great coloring. hugs, m