Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Extended Coffee Break


I'm taking a break to finish our home renovations and take care of my family. I plan to be back next Monday. Thank you again for stopping by and leaving your comments. Your interest and encouraging words has been a blessing in my life!


God Bless,

7 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Can't wait until you are back, Martha!

Ann Schach said...

We'll be waitin' for ya!

Anonymous said...

good for you!!! enjoy your break
kim H.

Vonnie said...

I miss you and all of your great ideas. You help me get out of my stampers block. Have a great coffee break and we will see you when you are ready.
God Bless you too!
Yvonne

Mary Fish said...

Do you promise to share pix . . . I'm going to guess it's drop dead gorgeous (at least when it's done). Have fun chasing drywall dust! Hugs, m

Carla said...

Ugh, drywall dust... ucky!!! Enjoy your time away and yes, we want pics. Hugs,

Verna H said...

Hurry back, Martha!! Love visiting and seeing your lovely cards and ideas.