Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mojo Monday: Always Stamp Set




I know I say this often but, this is one of my favorite stamp sets! Always is a beautiful set from the images to the phrases.

The color combination came from the Stampin'Up! demonstrator sight. One of the many benefits of being a SU demonstrator. Don't you love it!

Well, this is my interpretation of Mojo Monday #95.

The Ballet Blue has been texturized using the Texturz Plate #1 and the Big Shot.

HINT: Spray the paper with alcohol. I use rubbing alcohol in an extra Stampin' Mist bottle I have and have labeled it "For the Big Shot". Spraying the paper before you run it through the Texture plates helps the image emboss better.

If you'd like to create your own cards using the Always stamp set and these colors see the recipe below and contact me to place an order. Easier yet order your supplies on my SU website 24/7!

Enjoy and God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin
Paper: Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Old Olive
Misc: Big Shot Texture Plate Background #1 (#114512), 1 1/4" Circle punch (#104403), Crushed Curry 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain ribbon (#115614), Flower Fusion (#110720), Earth Element brads (#106955)

6 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a fabulous color combination!!

Love it...

Kim said...

Very pretty Martha!! Great colors and I love this set too

Ann Schach said...

Cute card, Martha! I love the color combination!

Heather Pilz said...

Thanks for the tip with rubbing alcohol. I have been trying to get my Texture plates to really pop.

Juls said...

sweet card, love how you have done the bow with the ribbon!

Carla said...

I love your colors!!! So gorgeous. Rubbing Alcohol? Cool, can't wait to try that.