Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Card: Loads of Love Accessories

Here is a card I created last Easter for a class. This week I've put a hold on stamping projects to work on the business of stamping, something I didn't do my first year as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. I've been working with Stamping Is My Business' BSCG(Business Stampers Coaching Group). For all you demonstrators, it is awesome! In less than a week, I have done more for my business than probably my entire last year. Because I'm spending a lot of time focusing on the business aspect, my projects have had to take a back seat. I hope to have new photographs up by this weekend. Thanks for your patience. If you are a fellow demonstrator or interested in the how to's of a stamping business check out the Business Stampers website on my blog. You won't be disappointed. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


God Bless,
Martha

Stamps: Loads of Love Accessories
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: So Safron, Craft, Pretty in Pink card stock, retired DSP
Misc: Tag Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, ribbon, Stampin' Write markers

0 comments: