Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Divine Design 2: Inspired By Nature

Last week's Divine Design was an overlay affect. The scripture was printed on white vellum card stock giving an opaque look over the beautiful Inspireed by Nature stamp set. The flowers were stamped using Stampin' Write Markers which allowed us to color the flower with more than 1 color. Jessica G. created these two projects and the result is beautiful! On the left is a card to bless someone with and on the right is a 6x6 square Jessica wanted to display in her home. The scripture used was Psalm 9:1-2. Beautiful job Jessica!


Join us the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month for "Divine Design".

Recipe: All Stampin'Up! materials.
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Write Me a Memory Journaling CD
Ink: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Ivory, White Vellum
Misc.: Filagree Brads, Earth Element Brads, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grossgrain Ribbon, Clips, Glue dots, 1/16" Handheld punch, Ticket Corner punch, Big Shot Top Note Die

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Design with the flower in the background. I will keep this idea - and use it for my Scripture album as one of the designs.

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Annette

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and the use of the overlay. TFS!