Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, December 19, 2008

Fifth Day of Christmas: Wallet Gift Card Holders


Well, I guess my 12 Days of Christmas are going to be shrunk to 6 Days of Christmas. I apologize for not getting 12 projects posted as I had wanted, life just got ahead of me.
These are the cutest gift card holders that are made to look like wallets. The gift card goes on the left and there is a slot on the right for a greeting. This is another project idea from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.
Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Versa Mark, Old Olive
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Real Red, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures and Ski Slope DSP
Misc: Build a Brad, Wide Oval Punch, 5 Petal Flower punch, Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Round Tab Punch, White embossing powder, and magnets.
For more detailed instructions, contact me.
Merry Christmas,
Martha



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Don't you just love the DSP! Hugs