Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Stampin'Up Garden Whimsey Set

This is the first time I've used this set. What I love about Stampin'Up! is how easily everything coordinates. By using the same color scheme and some different embelishments I was able to create 4 fun cards using 4 sheets of card stock! Ideas for 3 of these cards came from other stampers. Unfortunately, I do not have the links to give credit where credit is due; something to work on as I create this blog along with my photography skills.


Color Recipe for all 4 cards: Real Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, and Certainly Celery.



Accessories: Red Gingham ribbon, Hodge Podge Hardware, 1 1/4 circle punch, Dimensionals.


Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.


Accessories: Certainly Celery 1/4" ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Red Gingham ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Oval punch.


Accessories: Red Gingham ribbon, Certainly Celery brads, Scallop Circle punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Large Tag punch, Dimensionals.

1 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is a wonderful card set! The bottom two cards are so creative, the way that you used the oval punch to create a tulip is so clever!
Great work!